This training course is designed to provide basic skills and knowledge in the internal audit of management systems.
At the end of this course participants should be:
- able to plan and conduct internal audits within your own organisation; and
- capable of reporting to your management on how your organisation’s management system is performing.
- What is an Audit?
- Benefits of auditing.
- Auditor independence.
- Auditor attributes.
- Stages of an Internal Audit.
- Review of audit procedures.
Personnel external to or within an organisation who have a working knowledge of management systems and will be required to conduct internal audits within the organisation.
This course can be run over:
- one day (for between 4 to 8 participants);
- two days (for between 6 to 12 participants); or
- three days (for between 8 to 24 participants).
All presenters of this course hold formal nationally-recognised auditing qualifications and are experienced trainers and facilitators.
All participants will be supplied with a copy of the training material presented.
Typically, participants will be expected to bring a sample procedures from within their organisation (for practice auditing), their organisation’s internal audit procedures (if available), along with any necessary writing material for personal use.
Participants will be assessed by the presenter through their performance in practice sessions, and the results of a written test.
Participants who successfully complete the course will be issued a “Certificate of Achievement”.
Your next step
Please contact us for further information.